The Facebook stereotype friend game. Tag 8 of your Facebook friends:
1. The status stalker:
2. The ‘Add Me’ fiend:
3. The constant status updater:
4. The ‘like’ random page addict:
5. The constant gamer:
6. The one that’s never on Facebook:
7. The picture stalker:
8. The silent user:
Pick a number, double it, add 10, divide it by 2, then minus it by the number you started with. LIKE if you got 5.
After reading this post, you will realize that the the brain doesn`t recognize a second “the”.
(like if you also missed it)
You’re old and in a nursing home. Tag 8 of your friends:
1. Old naked man wearing nothing but a dusty old robe:
2. Old man/woman who drools all over themselves:
3. Old lady with too much make-up:
4. Angry old man who always complains:
5. Old lady with a dusty tilted wig:
6. Old man who says, “Pull my finger”:
7. Crazy WW2 old man who is your roommate:
8. Old lady who moans about young people:
I love ______, ______ & _____ ♥ . First three people to like this status, their names will go in the blanks [; Post this as your status and see who the lucky three are
Like this status and I’ll say the first word that comes to my mind when I hear your name.
Post me a comment with one of these letters then repost this as your status and see what you get!
A = I like you
B = I have a secret to tell you
C = I like you but I’m shy
D = You’re cute
E = I regret leaving you
F = I want a relationship with you
G = I’m falling for you
H = Hug me next time you see me
I = I want to kiss you
K = Lets talk more
L = I want to see you more
M = Facebook marry me
N = Text me now
O = I have a crush on you
P = We’re best friends
Like this status and I’ll message you something I’ve never told about you.
You and I are in a police car handcuffed together. Using ONLY three words, what would you say to me?
Like my status:
*F-fake or real
*A-approved or declined
*C-cute or ugly
*E-ever liked you
*O-one more word
*K-kiss or dis